Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello kids!

Dear Kids,
    I am making this blog to hopefully remind myself (and you later) of all the amazing things that have happened in our little family.  Having the two of you has been the most amazing thing, and I really can't believe that things have already gone by so fast.  You are already so big and so much different than you were when you were born not quite four months ago.  Your daddy and I are so happy that you are ours and really do genuinely believe that you are the best kids on the planet.
    Sometimes I may write a letter to both of you, sometimes to one of you, and sometimes to the two of you together.  I am not playing favorites! You just do things at different times.
                         Love,
                            Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment